Wednesday, July 07, 2010

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not?






I'm not going to complain about how long it has taken me to write on this blog because happily I have been busy with other endeavors. I'm just going to say that I'm thankful that I have such a cool outlet to occasionally vent. I'm glad I don't email this one so that I can be a little more free about what I put in it. Sometimes being a woman in this world sucks. And it could just be my circumstances and my outlook but sometimes I wonder how on earth women have survived as long as we have with all that we have going against us. Does God still have a special place in his heart for us? It's hard to tell sometimes with all the misogynistic behavior being perpetrated against women all over the world and right here in this country. If you have any scriptures proving that God loves women please, please, please add them to the comments because I would really appreciate them.

3 comments:

Shell said...

I'm sorry you are feeling like that. I look at scripture where it says man to mean all people, in most cases at least.

Thanks for linking up.

Adrienne said...

It does stink being a woman! But He loves you without a doubt!

The unfailing love of the Lord never ends. Lamentations 3:22

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners Christ dies for us. romans 5:8

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him shall noy perish but have eternal life. John 3:16


For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever, praise the Lord. Psalm 117:2

If God is for us, who could be against us? Romans 8:31

Adrienne said...

BTW-I found you PYHO :)