Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy 2009! It's time for a Haircut. . .

Ok. It's a new year with new expectations whether I planned to make them or not. I don't do resolutions, but the new year always, and I repeat always causes me to reflect on things that I either didn't do like I wanted, or at all, or did do that I will never do again. For me, the one consistent thing all year long that vexed me to no end was my hair. I was pregnant in 2008 and I couldn't get my eeeevil hair under control. It had a life and will of its own which seemed to like the WILD side! God help me! But this year WILL be different. Why? Because I know I have the upper hand with my hair. I have threatened to cut it off from the rest of my body. It will no longer be a part of me and rule over my life and the perceptions that people have about the state of my mental health. So there! Ha, that's telling it like it is. . . Anyway, I'll post pics of my new look whenever I pull it together. God help me!

No comments: